Many thanks to our sponsors in 2017!
Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing
Park National Bank
Paramount Advantage, Egan Ryan Funeral Services, OSU The James, OSU Wexner Medical Center, Ann Sherry Foundation, Nationwide Children's Hospital, Homeport, Rodriguez-Bell and DiFranco Law Office, Columbus State Community College, Herman Legal Group, Buckeye Ranch, Greentree Dental Group, ResCare, Alexandra Green: Signature Real Estate
Also, thank you to the businesses and individuals who donate items for the silent auction.
We are grateful for the support of a caring community!
Saturday, October 20, 2018
1630 Schrock Road, Columbus, OH
The Evening of Promise is our agency's Signature Fundraising Event. Each fall, ETSS holds this event to celebrate the achievements of key champions in our community and those who supported us as advocates for immigrants and refugees. The evening includes a live auction, silent auction, fabulous buffet dinner, drinks and desserts.
To stay updated on 2018 dates and check out past year's events follow our Evening of Promise
Evening of Promise 2018
Honorees this year include:
- Theresa Saelim, VP Community Development PNC Bank
- Judy Czarnecki, founder of Centripetal Strategies
- Marc Schroeder, retired Pastor of Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
- Donna Hughes, retired Community Development Director at Girl Scouts of Ohio's Heartland
- Neal Barkan esq., Partner Attorney at Barkan Meizlish, LLP
Keynote Speaker: United Way CEO Lisa Courtice
Cost: $50 a person | $500 for a Table
Evening Of Promise